Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Update!!!

Well, Clara and I finally moved out on our own. We have been living in this amazing two bedroom apartment for almost a month now. Clara has her own room and also has a new twin size bed along with a dresser and a toy cubby thing. I graduated from college with a 3.0GPA (sadly i was hoping it would be higher). I would like for you all to imagine that life is amazing for me right now even though it's not because then you will not have to worry about me. I suppose i will tell the truth though, although i love living on my own i am struggling. No one will help me with my daughter i am doing it 100% of the time on my own. She doesnt listen, she makes a mess, i'v been having seizure after seizure after seizure this week. I do know it is due to stress, problem is, its not like stress from my family where i could move out. This stress will never go away because i will forever be a parent. So there i said it. Bye for now, will write more when i'm in a better mood.

No comments: