Friday, August 29, 2008

My love

A MOTHERS LOVE

A mothers love is forgiving. It does not hold grudges.
A mothers love is kind, and never judgemental.
A mothers love is ever growing..... there can never be too much.
A mothers love is never gone, it will forever be in the hearts of her children.
A mothers love is hopeful, that the future brings her children happiness.
A mothers love is strong, no one in the entire world can break it.
A mothers love is un-descriptive, there are never words to tell how it is felt.
A mothers love is irriplaceable, it can not be replaced by all the friends in the world.
A mothers love is worthy, of the children that helped create it.
A mothers love is something that all mothers share in common.
A mothers love is something that can never be changed, it remains the same even after a million years.

I love my daughter. I can not explain to anyone my love for her. It is not descriptive. It is the strongest feeling I have ever felt and gets stronger with each passing day. I love my daughter to death. I would do anything for her, ANYTHING. I hate to think of the poor person that tries to harm her.... they will be eternally sorry. I love to look into her eyes and see the happiness and joy that I helped create. I love to hear her "talk" and laugh. I even love to hear her cry, it means she has feelings, it means she is growing more intelligent with each breath she takes. I love knowing that someday I will be able to teach her everything I know and be able to give her the things i hold dear to my heart. I know one day she will look back on this and think it is pretty corny, I think so myself but she will know how much i love her and that is what counts.

No comments: