Thursday, August 28, 2008

My scary dream!!!

Ok so i just had to post this, i had one scary dream last night, it may not seem that scary but i woke up terrified. Ok so like me and my cousin were at our old elementary school that for some reason the playground had turned into a water park. ok so me and clara were playing around in the water and stuff when i had to go to the bathroom, I put clara back into her stroller, having my cousin watch her and went inside the school to go to the bathroom, well when i came back out, my cousin was off playing in the water and clara was gone from her stroller, i asked her where clara was and she had no idea. I started freaking out, where was my baby? would i ever see her again? This was one of those dreams where you feel all the emotions too so i actually felt fear.... anyway.... so i looked and looked and looked but i couldn't find her.... then all the sudden off in the distance i saw some little kids huddled around something that was crawling on the ground, and it was clara, so i ran over there and picked her up and cuddled her, all the while i'm crying my eyes out. I woke up and my heart was racing sooo freaking fast! I am not sure why I had that dream but it totally freaked me out.... just thought i would post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm yeah I can't read that.