Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vday sucked!

Ok, so for the most part.. valentines day SUCKED!!!!... i found out that reading makes me sleepy, so i bought a book, well stupid me bought the cheapest book i could find which happened to be a romance book, well i got half way through it and around midnight i got to a love scene, and idk something inside me snapped and i just started bawling! and i couldnt stop... so i didnt go to sleep till like.. idk 5am, then i got up with Clara at about 8:30.. 9ish, and gave her some breakfast, then we went to a rummage sale that they had at the civic center. I got Clara like 6 heavy night time sleepers for 25 cents a piece, so i was happy about that. Well, after that i went to walmart, and i got Clara a vday card, a lace rose, some suckers, and a little stuffed vday dog. Its really cute. Other then that my vday was pretty uneventful, other then the fact that my niece got over excited and like gave my grandma the worst black eye ever by jumping up and clocking her with her head... but yeah, thats how my vday went, i hope your guys was better... happy sunday everyone

No comments: