Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1 month anniversarys hurt....

Ok so today, was a busy day, but also a very sad day...today is the one month anniversary of Jons death. I have been keeping myself busy all day as to not give myself a chance to break down and cry. Anyway i have spent most of my day on the phone trying to figure out what i would need to get Jons name on the birth certificate. Here is what i found out. I did find a DNA testing facility. They were extremely nice, and the lady i spoke with was extremely understanding of my situation, and let me take my time while i sat there and tryed not to cry(didnt work to well) while i told her the whole story. Anyway, so the fee is $99 up front, and then they are running a sale, so it is going to be about $350 after that initial fee. Anywayz. I went and filled out my forms for the discounted lawyer today, and i have an appointment to meet with someone on thursday. I called around, and apparently AFTER i get the dna sample back with the results(lol even though i already know what they are... i just need them in legal writing), i need to go to the court house and petition(AKA beg on my knees) the court to let me get Jons name on the birth certificate. I finally got ahold of Jons mother, she was pretty upset though, because she had JUST got the death certificate in the mail today... i mean seriously what kind of state sends out the death certificate to arrive on the 1 month anniversary of a sons death... wtf. GOD Wyoming, show some damn compassion. Anyway, she appologized for not calling me back, i told her i completely understood. Anyway, she filled out all the paperwork i needed and send me a copy of the death certificate, so hopefully we can get the ball rolling tomarrow... and pray for me, that everything works out, that Clara will get everything she deserves, and that Jons name WILL get on there without any hassle. Because seriously, Clara, me and Jons parents(especially them) have been through enough.. we dont need to deal with anymore crap... but yeah thats how my day went.. and tomarrow... i have an appointment with Claras bright start nurse, and i have to go pick up claras 1 year pictures. Also i forgot to mention next week is my 19th birthday... which i prolly wont celebrate, because i guess im not important. go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both of us Pisces! You're doing a great job dealing with everything, I have nothing to complain about in my life.