Monday, March 2, 2009

Update!

Ok, so i have written in a few weeks so i thought i would update you guys that actually read my blog. Anyway so... Clara is almost walking, she has started taking one step by herself here and there... yesterday she took 2 by herself! Life has been pretty boring around here lately, i havent been able to sleep like i should, so lately iv been getting about... 3-3 1/2 hours of sleep a night. I went to the doctor today and i got put on new medication, so pray that this one actually works. I got a new tattoo today, its a black lined cross with pink hearts at the end of each point. its really pretty. My brother in law went with me to get it done, and he was sitting there asking me if i was gonna cry, but actually i was doing the exact opposite, i laughted, i mean it did hurt for about a minute, and then it started tickling... i hate being tickled so it was really hard for me to sit still through it all but i got it done. We are still trying to do the DNA thing, gotta wait another 9 days before i get results back to see if we can even USE the dna, which im hoping i can or else jons wish is going down the drain. So one of my friends suggested that since im having a hard time talking with my counselor about Jon's death... that i write it down before hand, and let her read my letter. So, yeah i have an app on friday so im gonna try that. Oh yeah and i got a tv and dvd player, and i have figured out that clara likes seseme street. She also likes a few other things, but for some reason seseme street is her fav. But yeah thats all thats been goin on with me. Ill try to write again soon.

No comments: