Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Update!

Ok, so clara is doing pretty good, shes still got a stuffy nose, but im pretty sure that has to do with my dumb ass sister smoking in the car when we go somewhere with her... ANYWAY... guess what guys? Clara says sentences! I'm totally not even joking she really does... it started all the sudden too, which makes me think shes been practicing them secretly lol, anyway she says "i want some" "mommy i want some" "i want down" "that my grandma". its kinda tripping me out, i mean she already says about 17 words and now sentences!!!!! We had a fun day today, we went to the park and had a bbq with Claras grandparents... which was really fun because we all havent hung out in months. Claras grandpa immediately stole her so i just kinda watched them... lol, Clara went swinging (which she LOVES SOOOO much) she went down the slide with grandpa, and went in the sand box, and he even walked around with her, with her holding onto her hands it was cute... you can tell shes gonna end up LOVING her grandparents when she gets older(although im pretty sure she already does...) Claras grandma is doing better, she gets her second round of chemo on wednesday so i guess we will see how that goes. I have been praying that she gets through this because i would hate to lose her too, shes become like a second mom to me. Anyway... its supposed to be a blizzard here with at least 2 feet of snow and 50mph winds... its the (as my grandma calls it) equinox storm... which she says happens before the weather gets nice and stays nice.... which im all for, me and clara want to start going for walks again... but ok i hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: