Friday, March 27, 2009

WEBSITE!!!

Ok, i am going to make this short and sweet... my grandma's sister paid for this program for me to learn how to make money online(y, i have no idea, she just called and told me she did it and wanted my email address) anyway.. one of the ways to make money is to make a website and sign up for a thing with ads, whenever someone clicks on the ads i get money for it. Only like $0.50 an ad, but still.. that could really add up. So if you could all find it in your hearts to go to my website and click on them that would be greatly appreciated since i cant keep a job and i dont have any other means of income... THANKS in advance to the ones that do click... click on all the ads except the one at the top.. also any feedback on what i could add to the site would be great!


www.theteenagemother.com

No comments: