Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone + UPDATE




First off let me say Happy Easter Everyone!!! Not much has really been going on around here, just been hanging out with ClaraBug and doing school work. Clara is getting better at walking.. she took about 7 steps tonight without falling, but she only did that once :(... Anyway, I FINALLY got Jons name on the birth certificate and i am way freaking happy about that. I have applied for disability for myself, because my stupid mental illness's seem to be keeping me from having a job. It's extremely stupid, like ill be fine, my pills will work and everything, but the minute i start working its like.. the pills STOP working... I freak out, i feel sick, depressed, and VERY angry.. for no freaking good reason. It's driving me insane. Claras grandmother is doing good, she had her second round of chemo about 2 weeks ago, and is doing good. They checked her before the second round and her tumor had already shrunk 1/6 in size! Which according to her doctor is almost unheard of. She is loosing a bit of hair, but as i put it, "hey at least you dont have to spend hours styling it"... which is what my sisters need to do lol, they spend to much time doing their hair, id rather just do something quick and be done with it. Clara got some really cute dresses from her great grandmother as well as from her grandparents. She also got 2 pairs of shoes but the cute little shiny black ones dont fit... they do length wise, but.. yeah my daughter has fat feet. Clara is offically OFF formula, she is on lactose free whole milk, which according to my grandma tastes the same as regular milk? She is on a sippy cup now, so no more bottle, although i have to say im not to happy about the soft tip sippy cup she gets at naptime and bed time... im working on her taking the hard tip one all the time not just during the day. She is getting a better vocabulary every day, i have a lady come out once a month that plays developmental games with clara and teaches them to me so i can play with her, and she assessed clara and said she is way advanced. SO i'm happy about that. Nothing else really has been going on, so here are a few pics from the "photo shoot" i did the other day of Clara in one of her dresses

No comments: