Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hospital Visits and updates

Ok, so i guess a lot has happened since Easter... so lets get started. Clara was spitting/throwin up for like a few days strait, well i thought it was the flu, so i just kept giving her pedialyte, but then she started getting constipated so i was like... maybe thats y shes throwing up, well thursday night she started throwing up and like wouldnt stop, she through up about 9 times in 10 minutes, which is a lot for a little girl like her, so we took her into the ER, minute we got there she wanted to play.. go figure huh, but i insisted she be seen. so we waited and waited and finally got seen, they did an xray of claras tummy and she was so full of poop they didnt know what to do, it was like pushing into her stomach... so they gave her an anti nausea pill and sent her home along with a suppository, before she went to the hospital (like this past week), i had tried everything to get her to go poop, i had tried the juice, extra fluids, prunes, raisens, extra fiber, prune juice, thermometer up the butt, pedeling of the legs, and a suppository.. EVERYTHING, well anyway Friday morning we took her to the doctor, she gave her another suppository and gave me a prescription for something to help her go more. So lastnight i went to the Pharmacy only to find out that it was OTC now not prescription and cost $22, i was like ya.. no, so i bought baby enemas.... Well my niece had been prescribed the exact same thing clara was supposed to be prescribed so we gave her some of that and loaded her up on prunes(which she loves btw), so today she really started going, like shes got 4 FULL diapers already so im happy about that. I asked the doctor what could have caused it, and she told me that sometimes it just happens. So today i rearanged my room so that the head of my bed is facing north (supposably its good for circulation and what not) and i went to the store and got Clara some washable finger paints, and these stackable cup things... the stackable cups she fell in love with immediately, the fingerpaints... ya not so much, she kept trying to eat it, but that was around lunch time so i think thats why..... I am doing ok my self, just battling allergies..... which i should probably get a prescription for but ehhh ill wait. Claras grandpa (jons dad) built clara a swing, like a swing set without the slide, its got two swings on it, so im excited to see what it looks like. One surprising thing that happened this week was that my dad called to get my ss number.... i guess he is getting a life insurence plan and naming me and my sisters and the beneficiaries.... which seemed weird to me because in my opinion he hasnt really thought of me at all, so ya.. ok well im done ranting now. Have a good weekend guys!

No comments: