Tuesday, September 7, 2010

hmm well its been about two weeks since i last wrote. I still haven't start classes up again because well apparently i had some financial aid stuff to fill out so now i dont get to start classes up again till this coming monday. Last weekend (last week in august) me and clarabug went to the fair, and she rode the marry-go-round like 4x, she rode on the bikes and the boats, and they wouldnt let her ride on the train cuz they said she was too short (shes 37 1/4 inches btw but apparently the guy didnt measure her correctly) so that kind of pissed me off. Two days prior, me and Shane went to the fair, just walked around.. pigged out on rediculously overpriced fair food and played a few games. Shane won me a huge bear that has pictures of benjamin franklins all over it, and then spend 4x as much winning clara a toy.. which is cute and she loves it but anyway. i got a new thermometer last week and its freaking awesome, its a thermometer that works in both your ear AND your forehead. It also has a date, time on it as well as the room temp. oh and it talks to u, like actually TELLS you what ur temp is, it also has like a mini flashlight just in case ur doing temp checks on the kids in the middle of the night, its awesome. i got my computer screen fixed so im happy about that, and as you can tell im just extremely bored so i'll stop rambling now, hopefully next time i have something interesting to say ;)

1 comment:

kandis's life said...

Kalsy, Here is my bloger www..... read it and let me know