Monday, September 20, 2010

Randomosity

Yes i do know the title to this blog is not a real word, but i have so much to talk about and no real theme to it.... basically i just want to ramble about random stuff. One thing, is people EASEDROPPING on my phone calls, and then trying to talk to me about stuff they THINK they heard. I know my grandma is just worried about me but seriously, im not a 12 year old little girl, i am an adult, i do not need my phone calls monitored. Second of all, i am getting sick and tired of my grandmas dog running all over the damn front yard barking and carrying on whenever someone drives by or is out for a walk. AND running all over gods creation to bark at the neighbor dog who could prolly easily swallow my german shepard in one bite. Another thing is that Clara is the love of my life, not in a romantic way but u get what i mean, all of you that have children will understand that im talking about. She is a sweet, smart, funny, beautiful little girl and i love her to death but sometimes... she gets on mommy's last nerve, like today... she thought it would be HILARIOUS to spray everything in my room with MR. CLEAN... how she it i have no idea, it was in my closet but i'm thinking she had help from a cousin of hers. Anyway ya, i am also a bit irritated that Shane did not come over to see me tonite when he said he would. I know, I know i shouldn't be mad and i probably would not be at all mad if i had adequite nicotine in my system, in which i do not and haven't had a full cigarette in my system since sometime Sunday afternoon. I know you all say i should quit well TOO BAD. there is only 2 things that are getting me to quit. You wanting me to quit, sadly is not one of them. but ok enough rambling for now, im gonna try to control my craving some other way.

No comments: