Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boring Saturday

Ok, so here is my saturday post. I didn't really do much today, i rearanged my room again so that clara actually has a place to crawl around now. I also went shopping, i got a candle and some new tea called "sugar cookie sleigh ride" which i am excited to try. I also got clara a new sippy cup in hopes that she starts liking it. So.... yeah last night i went and hung out with my friend B, i havent hung out with this girl in over a year so i was WAY excited. We went to the new target and went shopping, i got clara some new headbands, and a different sippy cup. It was cool, but i kinda feel bad for my friend, she only gets to spend 2 days a week with her daughter. The rest of the time she is working or at school. Thats gotta suck!!!! But anywayz.... i can cam now so if any of u wanna cam with me, u know how to get a hold of me, and ask. Much love to you all.


Kalsy&Clara

No comments: