Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Letter

Ok, so Jon gave me his old car, which had a new transmission, and basically new everything put in last year. I just got to get insurence, and get the license and registration stuff taken care of. We are almost all done cleaning the basement. We just gotta lug some boxes of unwanted stuff upstairs to take to the dump. I also still hafta sweep and mop the floors. So.. yeah today Jon bought me roses, which i thought was sweet, but i dont think a thing of roses is going to win me back. Jon is officially caught up with his child support payments ($100 a month yay). I bought clara a new carseat, and i bought even more wipes, so now i have..... 19 things of wipes? 3 drawers + 2 boxes of diapers, and yeah lots of other stuff. I tried my new tea(sugar cookie sleigh ride) and it is sooooooo goooooood. Clara crawls and is now learning that standing up is funner. lol, so yeah well thats all for now, miss clara is waking up. Have a great weekend guys.

No comments: