Thursday, October 2, 2008

UPDATE

Ok so here is an update on the past two weeks. The reason i have not been on was because my stupid desk top computer that i bought only a year ago crashed or died, or whatever you wanna call it. So.... i had to wait for money to get a new one. Jon has come by a few times but only stays for a few minutes each time which i think is major BS. Clara is pulling herself up to stand now, like seriously she just started doing it one day. I came back from the bathroom and she was standing up in her crib, she fell and then stood up again, i was in total awe, that is until i realized shes getting two teeth on the bottom. They are so cute, they are just peaking through her gums but u can see the indent of them in her gums. So i stocked up on baby teething tabs, orejel and tylenol oh and teething rings. I also went christmas shopping. I bought clara 1 BIG toy and 4 smaller toys. I got her a learning table that teaches colors, numbers, the alphabet and something else? I also got her a "cell phone" since she LOVES to play with mine, i got her a hard book that teaches her similar things as the table does, and i got her this shape sorter thingy. I also got her something else but for the life of me i can not remember what the heck it is. One thing i realized is you should turn the stupid toy off before u wrap them.... i was done wrapping them and they started talking. I was like OMG SHHHHHHH. I also got my nieces things too, just because i would rather see their happy faces then get something myself. I got them each a BIG doll and a thing that teaches, shapes, alphabet, colors and numbers. So.. yeah thats pretty much how my week went, I also got a new cellphone that is prepaid but has unlimited text on it. I also went to a new store and got a pair of jeans.... size 9 but i guess they are too small so i gotta take them back and get a size 13(hopefully THOSE will fit) I also got some new shirts for me seeing as how i never buy anything for myself and it feels good to be wearing new clothes. but ok i'm done ranting now. Comment please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for buying yourself something, since Clara has a STOCKPILE OF STUFF!

Boo on your baby daddy. Mine just paid some child support finally, because I served his ass with court documents.