Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Venting tuesday

Ok, so i got some of my money and I paid Kandra back the money i owed her. I put $100 aside for bills(my rent) and then i went and bought some monthly necessities. So... the reason i am kinda pissed off is because of Jon, he was supposed to come over here to see his daughter but never fucking does. He always thinks up some lame excuse like "i dont have gas to come see you"(when his mother gave him gas money just to come see us) or"i'm gonna hang out with some friends for a while"(his DRUGGIE friends) so you know what fuck him, i'm filing child support on his ass and he can fucking pay me $125(1/5 of his income... i guess thats what child support is in sd) every month. Yeah like to see how thats gonna pan out. So.... yeah i bought all my monthly necessities plus Claras.... and i still have money left. I am not used to having this money left thing. I am used to buying clara everything she needs and having nothing left thing. It is all so new to me. lol. So yeah... i'll rant more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FILE FILE FILE on his ass! Its the LAW, and he doesn't get to pretend he has no responsibilities. Its your daughter's right to receive support, if he ever throws a fit about it.