Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The requested post about Jon.

Ok here we go... Jon is Claras dad. I met him last march through my cousin. Her friend Cory was friends with him. Ok, so we started dating, but like the entire time we were dating all he wanted to do was make out. Well prom rolled around and the entire time(i kid you not) we were at prom he was asking me if i wanted to have sex with him... which made my only prom experience so not fun. Anyway.... we ended up doing the deed and in may i ended up got pregnant. It seemed a little funny to me because I bought condoms so i assumed he was using them, but most the time we did it, we were both stoned out of our freaking minds. So... anyway i ended up pregnant,took a test which he insisted i took. So ok i was pregnant, and as all of you know pregnant people sleep a lot and are crabby. Well i knew i wanted to keep Clara from the beginning so i didnt wanna use drugs and i didnt want him using drugs anymore. He hated that and said he was gonna break up with me because he didnt want me controlling him. So we broke up, i spoke to him maybe.... 2 times the rest of the pregnancy. When i had clara he called and the first thing he said was "oh you had the kid" no congrats, no nothing and he called HIS daughter kid, which totally annoyed me. Anyway.... so we tried going back out in may of this year but things didnt work out. It was going pretty good, but he like wanted to have sex all the time, and i didnt. Also he fessed up and admited he was smoking weed again. So.. we broke up. Now he sees Clara about 2 times a week or so and his parents buy Clara diapers and stuff, just recently his parents bought me diapers out of Jons money(which is a first) and Jon even gave me $50 for child support(another first). He gave me like $10 one time for Clara, but went and bought a $70 video game the same day, and that REALLY pissed me off. I have given up everything for Clara, i gave up my friends, my religion, like $7000 of MY money, and don't get me wrong i would so do it all over again, because Clara means more to me then anyone else in the world but idk, it just doesnt seem fair that he doesn't have to have any responsibility. He didn't loose any friends, he doesn't have to take care of her when she is sick, he doesn't have to do anything. I mean God, she is 7 months old and he hasnt even changed a single diaper yet. So... yeah ok this concludes my post about Jon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your story. I feel the same frustration. Rooferman only wants to be a dad when its convenient to him, and I never get the choice. I'm ALWAYS the mom, and she'll always know that. Thats our reward.