Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Boring Monday

So.. today was pretty uneventful. I got up, played with clara, and after about an our or so of playing with her, we went out to eat at red lobster(all you can eat shrimp yay!!), after that we came here, and just kinda chilled for a little bit. Clara took a nap, and i finished up with my school work for the day. I found out that my b.i.l.'s sister Jenny is being induced tomarrow at 6am. I hope everything goes ok for her, poor jenny seems so miserable. Anywayz.... so i decided that i am going to start taking a vitamin everyday. See if that helps my health. I have been feeling kinda tired and achey the past few days. We took some things back to walmart that i had boughten but clara never used so i got some money back for that, and i bought jenny a cute little take me home outfit. I would buy stuff for clara... but as you all know from one of my previous posts that i get sort of anel when clara doesn't have like 10 of everything.(seriously right now i have 2 boxes of diapers, 11 boxes of wipes, and idk like 10cans of baby formula, 3 baby washes, 2 lotions, 2 desitins and 2 tylenols.) I was gonna buy her a halloween costume but i am still deciding on what to do about that. I kind of wanna have her be this adorable little lamb..... but then part of me wants her to be a cute little pumpkin... decisions decisions. Anyway so yeah.... thats pretty much how my monday went.

PS: claras gums are getting rock hard, and she was running a fever earlier, i hope its just teething and not a bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ditto on the teething, although neither is fun.