Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So.. its 4am.

And i can't sleep. I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 11 so i got like 2 hours of sleep. Anywayz... Clara's cold seems to have gotten better. Her snot is now clear, and not yellowish. She still coughs but i think that is from the snot running down her throat.... as that can irritate your throat. I got some school work done today so that is good. Other then that it has been a pretty slow day around here. Me and clara just pretty much hung out all day, i introduced her to blocks and attempted to teach her how to knock them down.... i don't think she has caught on yet though. I can't believe Clara is almost 7 months... it seems unreal to me. It seems like she was just born yesterday... but of course i love her more now then i did then so... yeah. I seem to be extra extra tired lately for some odd reason and i have no idea why. I would go to the doctors but i am not really worried. I'm really excited though because for the next ten days it is supposed to be fairly cool. The high for the week is 75 degrees F. and thats next tuesday! Other then that its supposed to be in the sixties and seventies all week!!! I am so excited for fall.. because fall means holidays... like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas... God I am so excited for christmas, I get to be a santa this year! But anyway i should try to rest now, so when i have to get up in 3 hours to feed Clara, i don't end up getting baby cereal in her eye. Talk more later!

No comments: