Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

So christmas was pretty good considering the fact that clara was sick.... she had high fevers off and on the day before but the day of christmas eve it spiked up to 104..... but anyway... before that we went to church, and i could tell clara wasnt feeling the best because she just sat on my lap and cuddled with me... and she NEVER does that. Anyway after we came back from church we waiting for an hour or so for claras father to show up so he could watch her open presents... yeah never happened, so we opened them and she was sooo happy, it was so cute to watch the expressions on her face. Anyway around 1am we took her to the ER cuz i had given her tylenol and motrin and her fever hadnt gone down at all... they checked her over and said that it could be a virus but most likely teething because her fever kept going up and down, up and down instead of staying up. Anyway... christmas day, well we had a pretty uneventful morning, clara wasnt really interested in her presents but she did open them. Around 3pm we went out to jons parents house and my god they got her a shit ton of stuff.... she got 10 outfits, a walker, a steering wheel thingy, and a rocking horse that neighs, and its head moves.... Anyway her grandpa put her to sleep, and we ate... then me and Sherry(jons mom) got to watch jon change his first poopy diaper... without my help this time... poor clara she looks sooo scared and screamed the entire time. But he did it, not a very good job, and it took him forever but he finally managed to change it without my help. I thought it was freaking hilarious... i really should have recorded it. Anyway.... we had Ham, and potatos, for dinner.... oh i forgot to mention, jons parents got me gifts.... i have no idea why, but it was a nice gesture. Anyway, thats pretty much how my christmas went, I found out that tylenol does nothing for claras fevers anymore, and that childrens motrin is the exact same dose as infant motrin.... the only difference is that infant motrin comes with a dropper(which i got from my pharmacy for free hehehe). But yeah ok im done ranting now, ill leave u all be.

No comments: