Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things That I Am Thankful For.

Ok, so this has been bugging me for a while now so i decided to write a blog about it, so that i may go back to this blog and read it when i am feeling down. I have a problem, i have insane feelings of jealousy towards certain people, mostly people with children like myself..... i know that there is nothing i can do to get rid of this jealousy but i figure that if i make a list of things that i am grateful for, then i can possibly go back and reread all the things im thankful for.... ok so here it goes..
1. I am thankful that i am able to spend so much time with my daughter, that i dont have to work her first few years of life.
2. I am thankful that i dont have to go to a busy college, and that i can stay home with my daughter and take care of her.
3. I am thankful for the fact that my daughter always has food to eat, and water to drink.
4. I am thankful that my daughter has a clean room and a nice big crib to play in.
5. I am thankful that i am able to provide a good christmas for my daughter.
6. I am thankful that i have loving family that will do anything for me(even though i hate them sometimes)
7. I am thankful that my daughter was born well and healthy without any major defects or health problems.
8. I am thankful that I live in a house and have my own bedroom.
9. I am thankful that I have friends that care about me.
10. I am thankful that I am now smart enough to realize that drugs are stupid.
11. I am thankful that I have food and water to sustain myself so that i may take care of my daughter.
12. I am thankful that I still have my baby boy Star(my cat) left.. after the terrible trageties that happened to his mother and sister.
13. I am thankful for my 2 sisters, i hate them sometimes but deep down i love them.
14. I am thankful for my camera, without it i would loose my most precious memories.
15. I am thankful for my own bed, so that i can sleep comfortably and not sleep on a couch.
16. I am thankful for the fact that despite i was born 15wks premature, i still survived.
17. I am thankful for my grandma, that she is well enough to help me out with clara.
18. I am thankful for the fact that my daughter is at, if not above her develpment.
19. I am thankful for the fact that Claras grandparents buy claras diapers... without them i would be soo in debt.lol
20. I am thankful that my daughters first word was mamma, that she knows who i am, and that she prefers me over anyone else.

ok i so could add more but im having a brain spaz so i cant... ill add more later when i have time to think. Thanks for listening.

No comments: