Monday, December 22, 2008

Depressed and Venting

Ok this is more of a vent then anything, i am feeling really really depressed right now. I have no friends, and the people i thought were my friends hate me.... yeah im sitting here crying over them, trying to tell myself that they are worth crying over but i can't help it. They were my best friends.... and now they aren't. I know life brings change, but i dont understand how someone can go from being your best friend to someone who completely despises you. It makes me so depressed to think about all the friends i used to have... and how now they are all gone. I seriously just wanna curl up in a little ball and cry my eyes out but clara wont take a nap so i cant do that right now. If you are my friend please post a response to this.

No comments: