Sunday, January 18, 2009

He's gone... Jons gone.. Forever....

I am writing this to inform those of you who i have not talked to in a while, that i am officially a single mother... great u say.. NOT great... we got a phone call tonight around 11pm saying that jon had got into a car accident on his way home... he didnt make it... they said he was going to fast while he was making the turn to get onto the interstate and rolled the car......that he wasnt wearing a seat belt..... idk what to do, im loosing it, like really loosing it, clara is going to grow up without a father now... and i have no idea what to do.. i'm extremely upset... i mean yeah i got mad at him sometimes, but i still loved him... and the worst part about it is, is the thing he told his mom about me the day he left was that i hated him.. though i never said that, but still... he probably died thinking i hated him.... how the hell am i supposed to cope with that... please i need some help here... please guys please....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Hanna and just wanted to say how sorry I am for you and your daughter's loss. I'm a single mom too and as much as I sometimes hate the drama my X causes us, I would never want anything bad to happen to him. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers for the strength to get through this time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kalsy, I hope you are finding some peace during this awful time. I sent my love out to you on my blog today. We are all thinking of you.

won said...

I am thinking of you. I understand some of the emotions of such complicated grief. Some days, all you can do is breathe. In and out. Deliberately and with intent. On those days, that is all that will be required.

Please be gentle with yourself. One moment at a time, you will get through this. I believe that.