Monday, November 17, 2008

37 days till christmas

yes if u cant tell from my title, i am counting down the days till christmas, i am soooo freaking excited, i so cant wait to see the look on claras face when she opens her presents! So, yeah my friend melissa moved out, she is staying with a friend now. Which kinda saddens me, it was cool having a friend there for me, ya know, anyway clara has decided that she wants to try standing unassisted, she will stand up on something, and then let go for a few seconds. shes getting pretty good at it, she can stand for 5 seconds before she falls down. I think she has a bug cuz this mornin she puked all over my floor, i didnt know what to do so i just cuddled her and rubbed her back, then i wiped her off and cuddled her some more. I also went and got her some pedialyte just in case she pukes again. But... yeah thats pretty much the highlight of my day, other then the fact that i found out my "A" dropped to a "B" in one of my classes, but i have a 100% in the other class so i guess im ok, write more soon,

kalsy

No comments: