Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vent

Today has been so fucked up i dont even know where to start, the only good thing about today is the fact that i got mcdonalds for breakfast. Today was supposed to be the day Clara, Jon and me got professional pics taken, but no, thanks to his stupid ass it didnt happen. I want melissa to move back in here cuz as of thursday she will have no place to live, and i'm not one to let one of my friends live out on the street with her 1 year old daughter. My grandma of course is bitching about it stating that she has to pay $200 up front, but melissa can not do that. She is just mad because Karen, (my sister who doesnt take care of my daughter) hasnt paid her rent yet, so all the bills are all backed up. I seriously just want to move out but i have no idea how i am going to do that. Sorry to vent, i'm just really really depressed right now.

No comments: