Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So... i'm depressed

I am kinda depressed lately. I realized that i barely have friends, the bills aren't getting paid due to my stupid sister not paying her rent. Jon isn't paying me back the money he owes me and my car is deader then a door nail so i cant go anywhere. I was supposed to go to a moms night out tomarrow but the lady that was supposed to take me canceled on me at the last minute, and i really needed to get out of the house ya know.... but yeah so i think i have a problem, well two problems actually, one is a buying problem, like i can not go to the store without buying something, i need to get help but i am not sure who to call or what to ask. I also have a problem with being attached to people, like not everyone, just certain people that have come into my life, i have become insanely attached to. I don't know why i do this either. I need help but again, not sure how to ask for it, or what to say. I need help... in more ways then 1..... thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: