Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Letter

Ok, so things have been going pretty well the past few days, except today. Today like seriously sucked, first of all i couldnt find my wallet(i left it in my BIL's car) then i had to reschedule my app with my car insurence person and then on top of it all my cousin told me that i needed to watch my kid more.... i watch her 24/7 and cant get a 5 minute break once in a while. *rolls eyes* anyway so me and melissa are going to set up a photo shoot tomarrow and attempt to take professional pictures. Oh and i think i have OCD, I thought it was bipolar(still might be) but i think its OCD too, like i have horrible compulsive tendencies. Like today i just rearanged my entire room.... again. I also have a horrible compulsive buying habit. I can not go to the store without buying something, i'm sorry i just cant help it. but ok i'm ranting so i'll let u guys go back to your purposefull lives. Just thought i'd let you guys know what was going on up in SD

ps: Halloween was awesome!!!

No comments: